In an ongoing effort to provide opportunities to keep (or get!) fit and meet local residents, AUR has a partnership with a successful and popular local gym (palestra) that allows its students to use its facilities and participate in classes at a special discounted rate.
AUR provides free gym memberships for full-time degree-seeking students and English Language Program students. All other AUR students are eligible for discounted membership that they can purchase or renew each semester directly at the gym.
Total Body System fitness center is designed to meet all strength and conditioning needs:
- Weight room
- Cardio fitness and muscle toning equipment and machines
- Open fitness and toning classes (Taiji Quan, Wing Tsun, Postural and Bioenergy excluded). Please check the Fitness Center website for specifics.
- Locker rooms with showers and sauna
- Qualified, helpful instructors and staff
- Clean, well-lit, modern facilities
Memberships are in effect from the first week of classes through the week of exams for the Spring and Fall semesters. Anyone wishing to extend these should speak directly to gym management to make their own private arrangements.
Mon –Fri: 8:30 am – 10:30 pm
Sat: 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
Sun: 9:30 am 1:30pm
Total Body System is very conveniently located for the AUR community at Via Lorenzo Valla 16, just off the #8 tram line as well as the #75 bus line, and has free on-street parking for cars as well as onsite parking for motorini. http://www.totalbodysystem.it/eng/index.htm
For more information, please contact Stefano Cristalli at email@example.com