- The American College of Greece, Athens, Greece
- American University (AU), Washington, DC
- Brussels School of Governance, Brussels – Belgium
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA
- Emory University (Goizueta School of Business), Atlanta, GA Honors Exchange, open to Dean’s List students only.
- Fashion Institute of Technology, New York, NY
- Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL
- iCLA - International College of Liberal Arts, Yamanashi Gakuin University, Yamanashi, Japan
- International School of Management (ISM), Dortmund, Frankfurt, Munich, Hamburg, Cologne, Stuttgart – Germany
- Manhattan College, Riverdale, NY
- Marymount University, Arlington, VA
- University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL
- University of Westminster, London, U.K.
To be eligible for AURA you must have Junior Status ( i.e. have completed 60 credits) and a GPA of 3.0.
An approved Study Abroad semester meets the “Alternative Educational Experience” requirement of AUR’s General Education Program.
Courses taken abroad must be pre-approved by the academic advisor and a Transfer Credit Permit form must be completed and submitted to the Registrar's office prior to enrolling the courses.
Students need to be aware that equivalents of their core courses in the major may not be available at all partner schools.
All courses taken as part of AURA transfer as pass/fail, with the exception of Emory AURA. A pass is C and above. C- or lower is a fail.
The Next Step:
Speak first to the Registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org) and then with your academic advisor about how the AURA Program can help you achieve your academic goals and how to go about gathering the information necessary to allow you to study abroad at your chosen university.
Administrative fee for AURA:
- €300 for summer session
- €500 for the semester
Independent Study Abroad
AUR students can also apply directly to study abroad at regionally accredited American universities or national universities recognized by the country’s higher education system.
Deadlines for application
Spring - September 1st
Fall - February 1st.
AURA and US Federal Aid
Students who receive US federal aid can participate in an AURA program for a maximum of 25% of their AUR studies. For a student pursuing an AUR degree in 4 years, that is a maximum of one year to study abroad while for all others it is a maximum of one semester to study abroad. Contact the Financial Aid Office for more information (email@example.com).