Mask-wearing on campus
[Information updated on 20 July 2022]
The Italian government has issued updated regulations concerning mask-wearing - these regulations will be reviewed on September 30th, 2022.
Fall 2022 - campus mask policy.
Due to the ongoing risk of contagion, AUR will continue to require mask wearing in all indoor spaces, classrooms, and offices throughout the AUR campus for the fall '22 semester.
The Covid Task Force will regularly review this policy based on AUR's community health situation.
Mask-wearing in Italian society - regulations & advice from the Italian authorities
- The use of masks is recommended in all public indoor spaces.
- The use of the FFP2 masks remains mandatory on all public transportation (except air travel for which masks are not mandatory).
- The use of masks is recommended (but not mandatory) in theatres, cinemas, and for all events that take place indoors.
- Social distancing (one-meter minimum) remains highly recommended at all times.
- In all private workplaces and with educational activities, the employer/administration may make an objective and non-speculative evaluation of the safety situation of the institution and, consequently, impose a mask requirement where infection risks remain high.
At this time, all students can plan to enter Italy for fall 2022 study without proof of Green Pass status
[Information updated on 20 July 2022].
There is currently no requirement to produce proof of vaccination (or recovery from Covid) when entering Italy.
AUR is bound to follow the official directives and regulations issued by the Italian authorities. Should any changes occur regarding new travel or vaccine requirements for entry to Italy, we will inform our community at the earliest opportunity. Please check our website periodically.