Program Tuition (full time, 3 semesters): 21,000 Euros
The tuition fee covers attempted credits required for each respective M.A. program. Any additional attempted credits must be paid for, according to the prescribed fee.
- First semester: €10,000
- Second semester: €10,000
- Final semester: €1,000
In order to secure admission, a non-refundable deposit of €500 is required. The deposit will be credited against the first tuition payment.
Italian Government Requirements for non-EEA/SWISS Citizens
- Permit to Stay: €117,96 (without assistance) / €172,86 (with EduServices)
- Health Insurance: €198,72 (for 12 months)
The Permit to Stay is required for all non-EEA or Swiss citizens.
Health Insurance is required for non-Italian citizens unless they have their own health insurance valid for Italy.
Health insurance is required for the Visa and Permit to Stay application process.
AUR works with Italy4you to assist you in obtaining health insurance that will fulfill your immigration requirements.
- Application fee: 50 Euros
- New Student fee: 75 Euros
- Graduation fee: 100 Euros
- Transcript fee: 8 Euros
- Diploma Replacement fee: 50 Euros
- Oral re-examination of the thesis fee: 300 Euros
- Maintaining matriculation fee: 750 Euros
- Replacement of Student ID Card: 10 Euros
- Audit Status (fee per course, 0 credits): 500 Euros
- Fee for 1 credit: 583 Euros
- Fee for Italian Language Skills for Graduate Studies: 400 Euros
Schedule of Payments for citizens and permanent residents of countries other than the United States or Canada
Tuition and fees must be paid to the Finance Office according to the terms and conditions scheduled by the University. Registered students are sent a financial statement inclusive of tuition, fees and payment terms for each semester.
- Enrollment confirmation deposit – 15 April
- First tuition installment – 15 July
- Second tuition installment - 10 January
- Final tuition installment – 15 July