Academic Year 2021-2022 (Fall 2021 – December 2022)
- Tuition: 25,200 US Dollars
The tuition fee covers attempted credits required for each respective M.A. program. Any additional attempted credits must be paid for, according to the prescribed fee.
Fall semester 2021: $12,000
Spring semester 2022: $12,000
Fall semester 2022: $1,200
In order to secure admission, a non-refundable deposit of $500 is required. The deposit will be credited against the first tuition payment.
Italian Government Requirements for non-EEA/SWISS Citizens set in EUROS
- Permit to Stay: €117,96 (without assistance) / €172,86 (with EduServices)
- Health Insurance: €198,72 (for 12 months)
The Permit to Stay is required for all non-EEA or Swiss citizens.
Health Insurance is required for non-Italian citizens unless they have their own health insurance valid for Italy.
Health insurance is required for the Visa and Permit to Stay application process.
Here's a link to our partner insurers at EduAssistance.
- Application fee: 50 US Dollars
- New Student fee: 100 US Dollars
- Graduation fee: 135 US Dollars
- Transcript fee: 10 US Dollars
- Diploma Replacement fee: 67 US Dollars
- Oral re-examination of the thesis fee: 400 US Dollars
- Maintaining matriculation fee: 1,000 US Dollars
- Replacement of Student ID Card: 10 Euros
- Audit Status (fee per course, 0 credits): 550 US Dollars
- Fee for 1 credit: 584 US Dollars
- Fee for Italian Language Skills for Graduate Studies: 500 US Dollars
Schedule of Payments for U.S. citizens and permanent residents and Canadian citizens
Tuition and fees must be paid to the Finance Office according to the terms and conditions scheduled by the University. Registered students are sent a financial statement inclusive of tuition, fees and payment terms for each semester.
M.A. Cohort 2021-2022:
- Enrollment confirmation deposit – 15 April
- First tuition installment – 10 September
- Second tuition installment - 11 January
- Final tuition installment – 19 July